Engagement shoot london

martes, 19 de marzo de 2019 Londres, Reino Unido


RELAXED-LONDON-PRE-WEDDING-PHOTOGRAPHY


Hello!

How are you? I hope you are well. Today I want to share a very special engagement session with you.
Yvonne and Josh are preparing for their wedding in April in Barbados and they got in touch with me after
seeing my work on Instagram. After a few emails and a Skype session, we were ready for their
engagement shoot.
London is a city that inspires me a lot, I go every year and always find new charming places, shops,
markets… I struggle to choose locations because I love them all.
They wanted a relaxed walk around their favourite spots in the centre of London. We made the most of
the beautiful weather and had a romantic session that they will remember for ever.
Here is an overview, I hope you enjoy it.
Thank you
Susana



Publicar un comentario

Latest Instagrams

© Susana Ríos. Design by FCD.